Nuclear Imaging Resources
Click on the image above to access The Society of Nuclear Medicine & Molecular Imaging website:
- Under Evidence and Quality, access Clinical Guidelines and Procedural Standards
- Under Research, access Clinical and other trial information
Click on the image above to access the webpage for the American Board of Nuclear Medicine.
- Use this link to access certification and training information from ABNM.
Click the image above to access International Atomic Energy Agency programme in Human Health
- Relates to the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of health problems through the application of nuclear techniques
High Impact & Popular Journals
Articles of Interest
Microbial Contamination Risk and Disinfection of Radiation Protective Garments
Occupational Radiological Protection in Brachytherapy
Use the link above to log into your OpenAthens Account.
If you need to create an OpenAthens account and are on an AST Campus, click HERE.
If you are off campus and need to create an account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Resources: Radiology
- Click on the icon above to access the FAQ sheet
- Click the icon above for access to register or sign into the GE Cares Community
- Click on the documents below for instructions regarding registration and use of GE Cares Community
- Click on CARES FAQs below to read patient shielding recommendations based on the AAPM position statements
- Encourages practitioners to optimize the amount of radiation used in
medically necessary imaging studies and to eliminate unnecessary procedures.
- Through advocacy works to improve safe and effective imaging care of children worldwide.
- Interventional Radiology: Step Lightly Resources
- Image Gently and Step Lightly Checklist
- Considered questions to ask patients and family members in regard to radiation exposure before a procedure.
Esteemed Trade magazine focusing on interventional cardiology.